Thursday 2 June 2011

I know, I know, I am a very bad blogger. I have got my excuses ready though :)
We are currently in the process of decorating our new kitchen which was very recently fitted - and while I'm delighted its happening I can't wait for it to be done.


This is how our kitchen and sitting room looked when we moved in






It (the kitchen) wasn't bad, but it felt really dark and small. We didn't really use the sitting room so we knocked through and this is how it looked when the kitchen fitters left.







Much lighter and brighter.

Shamefully it stayed like this for a more than a few weeks while Mr B and I argued over discussed colour schemes - but finally we have started decorating.
We are still a long way from done but at least we've started. I'll try to get some pics uploaded tomorrow showing our progress so far, and while I'm at it share a few "before" pictures of some of my thrifty finds.

1 comment:

  1. Your old kitchen is way better than mine...which will NOT be photographed!!!lol At least not until it's re-done, re-modeled, re-finished, re-everything.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my little, and often neglected blog. Given the choice between writing my own post or reading one of yours, all too often your post wins. So when I do manage to put something together and you take the time to read it, it means a lot. When you take the time to comment it really makes my day. So thank you for visiting, and for any and all feedback you leave. xx