Sunday 22 February 2009


Yikes my first post..... I've no idea what to write so I'll start with showing a card I recently made for a colleagues birthday. Nicola is a joy to work with, (in fact my whole team is but), back to Nicola. She is celebrating her 21st birthday this week and on Saturday night a whole bunch of them went out in Belfast dressed up in salior outfits. I cannot wait to see the pics and hear about what they got up to and if I ask nicely they might even let me share a few here.
Coming up with a card to fit the bill was easier said than done but I am quite pleased with the end result and Nicola seemed delighted with it.
I've used HOTP Papers, apart from the watery effect paper which came from Craftworld - I'm not sure who makes it but it only comes in A3 sheets. The "porthole" was cut with my beloved nesties and the "rivets" are brads. The numbers (which came in a QVC kit) where heat embossed to match the gold and the sentiment was computer generated.
So thats it - my first post on my own blog, I need to catch a grip, at the minute I am alternating between feeling so very proud of myself and nervous as hell, time to get some sleep and a little perspective me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my little, and often neglected blog. Given the choice between writing my own post or reading one of yours, all too often your post wins. So when I do manage to put something together and you take the time to read it, it means a lot. When you take the time to comment it really makes my day. So thank you for visiting, and for any and all feedback you leave. xx